Garlife™-Garlic PE,Standardized by allicin
Allicin Pharm, focus on garlic since 1997, is a leading manufacturer/supplier of garlic extract.
Please noted that Allicin Pharm do not sell to public directly, only focus on B2B- <Bulk supplying to contract manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and brand owners all over the world.>
Product: Garlife™ GE-Garlic Extract Powder
Botanical source: Allium sativum L.
Part of used: Bulb
Assay: Standardized by allicin, allicin,
Identification: HPLC, by USP/EP
Extract Solvent: Pure water
Excipients: None, 100% pure garlic extract
What is garlic extract?
Garlic is a nutraceutical spice consumed since ancient times. Modern medical research shows garlic and its secondary metabolites have shown excellent health-promoting and disease-preventing effects on many human common diseases, such as cardiovascular and metabolic disorders, blood pressure, through its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory.
What is the benefits of Garlife™ GE-Garlic Extract?
- Immune-Modulatory Activity
- Cardiovascular health care.
- Antioxidant properties that can help significantly reduce oxidative stress
- Antimicrobial Activity (including fungi and bacteria)
- Potential benefits in preventing or anti-cancer
Contact us to get more information about benefits of garlic extract
Why Garlife™ GE-Garlic Extract?
- 100% pure garlic extract, Allicin Pharm use garlic’s itselfingredients as excipients without any other resource
- Highest “allicin release ratio”, Our unique extraction process guarantees that the alliinase activity (or the allcin conversion rate) of Garlife™ garlic extract is more than 3 times that of ordinary products.
- Safe, Allicin Pharm always adhere to the “farm to pharm” strategy, which is a total guarantee of control to the entire production chain from cultivation to production of ingredients.
- Proven effectiveness. (in vitro, in vivo, and clinical studies)
- Stable supply ability
- Competitive price with top quality
Get more details of the advantage of Garlife™ GE-Garlic Extract
Quality Standard of Garlife™ GE-Garlic Extract
|General||Regulation (EC) No 178/2002|
|Residues||Regulation (EC) No 396/2005|
|Contaminants Commission||Regulation (EC) No 1881/2006|
|Allergens||Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011|
|GMO||Regulation (EC) No 1829/2003|
|Residual Solvents||Regulation 2009/32/EC &- 2010/59/EU|
|Food contact materials, packaging||Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 & (EC) No 2023/2006|
|Ionizing radiation||FREE of Ionizing radiation|
|Ethylenoxide (ETO)||Did not come into unintentional contact with ETO and was also not intentionally treated with ETO. If a storage room in which the product has been stored in or a transport container has been treated with ETO, it will be clearly stated|
What are the differences between garlic extract, black garlic extract, aged garlic extract?
Garlic Extract, is a extraction from fresh common garlic, which key active ingredients are Allicin and Alliin.
Black garlic extract, Fermenting common garlic for 60-90days will get a new natural food black garlic which is soft and slippery, sweet and sour taste, no traditional garlic smell. The key active ingredients of black garlic extract is S-Allyl-L-Cysteine (SAC)
Aged garlic extract, Fermenting pre-seasonal common garlic for at least 360days, will get aged garlic. The key active ingredients of aged garlic extract is also S-Allyl-L-Cysteine (SAC) which same with black garlic extract. But the fermenting process are quite difference.
Other Garlife™ ingredients
Garlife™ BG-Black Garlic Extract, standardized by SAC (S-Allyl-L-Cysteine)
Garlife™ AG-Aged Garlic Extract, standardized by SAC (S-Allyl-L-Cysteine)
Garlife™ GO-Garlic Oil, standardized by allicin.
Garlife™ Alipure- Garlic Extract 98% Alliin
Garlife™ AlIinase- Alliinase 1000U/g; 5000U/g.
Garlife™ Caps- OEM bulk capsules/tablets of garlic extract.
Redlife™ MK-Red yeast rice extract, standardized by monacolin-K